We thought you’d like to know a little bit about us…
Established in 1987 in McAllen, Texas, Aranda & Associates, Inc. has acquired vast experience and a wealth of knowledge in the surveying and engineering industry. In our 27+ years of business, we have surveyed properties and projects in almost every corner of the State of Texas; therefore, we have profound knowledge of the scope of work, the geographical area, the logistical aspects, and the challenges of our clients’ project(s). The Engineering Department staff at Aranda & Associates, Inc. has a unique and important blend of expertise, knowledge, and experience.
Aranda & Associates, Inc. is licensed by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers and the Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying as a firm certified to provide engineering and surveying services in the State of Texas.
Aranda & Associates has provided quality and timely services to numerous public and private entities for the past 27 years. We possess exceptional qualifications, an expert staff, and abundant resources, as well as vast experience and knowledge. We offer a comprehensive list of services and products, we deliver success, and we achieve excellence via efficient communication, coordination with our clients, and flexible scheduling, while utilizing the latest technologies and meeting every aspect of our clients’ expectations.
What sets us apart from others in the industry is our high level of competence and the quality of the services we provide. We have worked diligently to earn our reputation of being a professional, quality-centered service provider, and we strive at all times to protect the interest of our clients while also protecting the general public.
At Aranda & Associates, we adhere to the following required programs and policies:
- Affirmative Action Program: Aranda & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability. This is evidenced and displayed on our job applications, in our employee manual, and on posters in our place of business.
- Drug and Alcohol Policy: Aranda & Associates has a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy and randomly conducts both DOT and NON-DOT tests on its employees at least twice a month.
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Accident Prevention Programs: Aranda & Associates adheres to a program to:
- protect the health and welfare of our employees and others who may be affected by our activities
- protect the assets of the company and the assets of others who may be affected by our activities
- protect and care for the environment.
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Accident Prevention Training: Aranda & Associates employs a certified instructor and has a training center, the Aranda Academy, for the purpose of providing safety classes and training companies on how to update the ISNetworld, PEC Premier, and OSHA reports so they will remain in compliance with federal and state regulations. Our certified instructor provides services to the oil and gas industry, the energy sector, the environmental sector, and the construction industry.
- SafeLand and SafeGulf, Terrorism Response Awareness Program (T.R.A.P.) and Safety and Environmental Management Systems (S.E.M.S.)
- Medic First Aid and American Heart Association
Aranda & Associates is certified as:
- an Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) by the State of Texas.
- a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the Texas Department of Transportation.
- a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council.
We are also certified and pre-qualified by the Texas Department of Transportation to provide surveying in the State of Texas.